Friday, March 30, 2012

Here I grow...

I cant believe that this coming week I will be 24 weeks which means its my last week of my 2nd trimester. It really has gone by fast and I am loving every minute of it (minus the swollen ankles and fingers... oh and the heartburn). I am so in love with this little girl already. I find myself "playing" with her. I woke up the other day and tapped on my baby bump and she kicked right back. I cant help it I just laugh out loud and say "Good Morning Emily". Jim has felt her a few times but he swears that she is already a Mama's girl because lately every time he tries to feel her kick she stops. It's such an awesome experience. On 3/20/2012 it seems like I woke up to a bigger baby bump than ever before or as someone people have said I finally "popped". Jim even notices when I came home that night without me saying anything.
We have been taking pictures of "the bump".

Week 15- February 4, 2012



Week 17- February 18, 2012




Week 21- March 17, 2012





0 comments: