Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth



As if the weekend was not eventful enough we planned a trip to the Happiest Place On Earth... DISNEYLAND!!! What a blast! It was Me, Jim, Mom, Dad, Danny, Holly, Brian, Becky, Little B, Lucas and Joe. It was amuzing to watch little Brian admire the Character from a far and then freak out when they got to close. Hopefully he is not tramatized for life. We spent a full 12 hours and during those 12 hours I fell in love. In love with Lucas. Now to get me wrong, I still love Little Brian and He will always be my Tooters. Both the boys had a great time and I think all the adults had a blast looking at Disneyland through their eyes. I talk all the time about Disneyland having the best pickles ever and my Dad agrees. Then Dad introduce Lucas to pickles. Lucas' face was priceless and he kept coming back for more. We watched the parade, went on rides, walked through Toon Town and did a little bit of shopping.

It was a happy day and the Happiest Place on Earth.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

awe great pictures. I love the one of Jim and Little B (I know there's more than one but they are both so good) and also the one of both you and Jim and Little B. Cuuuute. I'm gonna have to get copies to add to the Disney scrapbook. It was soo fun. Can't wait till we have our cruise when the boys are older.

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Disneyland with little ones is priceless! I love how on Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion, Lil B was just fine, but put him next to a guy in a Disney character suit, THEN he shrieks. That was too funny.