Sunday, September 7, 2008

I LOVE the Fair!!!






Jim and I went on a double date with his parents to the LA COUNTY fair on Friday which was opening day. It was dollar day from 11am-5pm and as you can imgine everyone was there. It took us an hour just to get into the parking lot. The weather was so hot that we probably drank 5 large cups each. I had King Taco, which is awesome. We also had curly fried which overflowed a large plate and we had to stop for the cinnamon rolls. which we got to go. So we ate through the fair. We met up with Jr, jennifer, and the kids to hang out for a little while. Chris wanted to show me the train exhibit and show me where the had WALL-E hidden in the exhibit. It was a fun time and I cant wait to go back... maybe on a cooler day.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

How fun!!! I'm so jealous. I'd go just for the food. Ugh the heat must've been bad. Glad you guys still had a great time.

Roxie said...

i also love the fair! we only go for the food and shopping, i bought a chopper, and some super shammy's. fun fun fun. by the way, i cant figure out how to get anything on my blog, pictures and such, oyy.. i need help.