Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The next Wolfgang Puck...




Picture this... I am at work, working very hard of course when my phone rings. I pick it up and hear "So whatcha making for dinner?" Immediately I knew it was my niece, Gwen. I laughed and explained to her that her Uncle Meem was going out with the guys and that I did not have plans for dinner. We both agreed that after I got off work I would pick her up and we could hang out at my house. When I picked her up I asked her where she wanted to go to eat. She looked at me with a crazy face and told me she wanted to make something for dinner. Make something??? like what... Spaghetti? Nope, she said. Tacos? nope. Nachos? nope. Pizza? YEAH!!! So we went to the grocery store and looked for things to put on our pizza. We got dough, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesean cheese, mushroom, artichoke hearts, pepperoni, olives and one more thing. Gwen wanted to try her pizza with beef jerky so she got a Slim Jim. When we got home we turned on Radio Disney and danced around while we made our pizza. We even danced to the Cha Cha Slide. After those were done we made chocolate chip cookies. Yummy!!! I was way past my points for the day but we had a lot of fun. After our cooking extravaganza, we went outside and made a hop scotch with side walk chalk. I can not remember that last time I played hop scotched.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Geez those pizzas look good. Pizza choc chip cookies and a slim jim. You are one amazing Aunt. Think of all the calories burned in doing the cha cha slide, dancing, and hop scotch so no worries. Fun times. I'll give you a call after my nap.

GramsCookies said...

Hey where is my Pizza????