Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Costello's.

On Wednesday, I picked my Mom up to come spend the night with Jim and I so that she could help us get ready for Thanksgiving. As you can see, Lucy and Hannah we very exctied to see her.















Thanksgiving Morning My Mom made us her famous Bisquits and gravy so of course I had to take a picture. Of course I also had to tell Danny when he got to the hosue that I had bisquits and gravy. yummy...












We even got some Indian that came to visit.


This year Jim decided to deep fry a turkey again. I bought a brining kit that smelled so good. We let the turkey sit in the brin for 16 hours as the instructions said.

















The results...
















Believe it or not, the Turkey was AWESOME. The brin on the outside burnt but the inside was so juicy and flavorful. Jim did a good job!

3 comments:

GramsCookies said...

LARA!!! You could have picked better pictures of me than that. LOL.
I had a nice time with you and enjoyed it very much...and good eats too.

Mitchell4 said...

Oh good. Lucy and Hannah are breaking Mom in for when she gets here. Lucy and Hannah are such sweet dogs and are a great welcoming commitee.

Oh you got Biscuits and gravy. B will be so jealous.

The Turkey looks like it was delicious. How big was it? We just had a 15 pounder. Good Job Jim.

Roxie said...

Thus look very YUMMY!!!