Monday, December 8, 2008

Just Me and Tex...


So, I've had no Husband and no dogs Saturday night, Sunday and Monday. Its been just Me and Tex and I think he is loving it. It's normally the dogs that follow me everywhere but now Tex has taken their place. Every time I go into a room, Tex is following right behind me. When I sit down, Tex jumps onto my lap and starts purring away. When it was time to sleep Tex is pawing at me to let him under the covers. When I woke up this morning he was right there staring at me. He then followed me to the shower. He sat on the counter and meowed until I got out and held him. Little does he know that I am picking up the dogs tonight.


Jim is at the Queen Mary in Long Beach for a "Ghost Hunter's Retreat" with his friend Jarrod. They are having such a blast. Before Jim left, it was an on going joke that Jim and Jarrod were going to party with Jason and Grant, who are the stars of the show "TAPS Ghost Hunters". Well, this morning I got a phone call from my hungover Husband saying that he really did party with Grant and they had so much fun. Jim also met Chip Coffey of PARANORMAL STATE and PSYCHIC KIDS. Jim has been taking pictures so when he gets home on Wednesday, I will put up a new post.

0 comments: