Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

So, I will admit that I was a bit of a Grinch this year during Christmas and I am happy that it's over. This Christmas seemed like a normal day which was not very fun at all. On Christmas Eve, Jim and I went down to my Parent's house so that we would not have to travel very far Christmas Day. Normally on Christmas Eve Jim and I have a get together with part of his family and part of my family. This year went to see the Christmas Lights on Throughbred and then came back home and watched TV. Christmas Morning we went over to Jim's Parents to watch Our Niece's and Nephew's open their presents. We opened our presents as well. Gwen gave me a Tinkerbell keychain because we both share a love for Tinkerbell.
I got lots of clothes which I need and a foot massager which works really good. I also got slippers and some make-up. Jim and I opened our presents from each other on the 23rd. I got a Shark Steamer Mop which is what I really wanted, the David Cook CD, the Taylor Swift CD and a wall mirror so I can see myself without having to stand on the bed and look into the bathroom mirror. He also gave me a beautiful necklace that has a single pearl and a chram that says DREAM on it. I love it and have not taken it off since. I really do have a GREAT Husband.

So, on to New Years and the beginning of a AWESOME 2009.

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

We missed you. Glad you could have a white Christmas. Mom, Dad, and Danny are pretty lucky cuz they get TWO Christmas's. We had a blast and are very grateful that they came out. I'm not looking forward to your Tooters expression when he wakes up and discovers that they're gone.