Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Days...



On Wednesday morning I woke up to walk the dogs before work and found that it was snowing. Lucy loved it! She hopped around like a bunny, rolled in it, chased it and learned that she could eat it. Hannah on the other hand, was not so excited. She prefer to watch Lucy from inside the warm house.


















I went to work since it was not snowing to hard and when I came home for lunch my car got stuck in the snow. Thankfully, Jim's work had already sent them home for the day because my car it got stuck right in front of the house. So, my Knight in Shining Armor got out the shovel and shoveled a pathway so that we could get the car in the garage.




Jim and I enjoyed our snow day together. We tried to make a snow man and played in the snow until we got to cold. We made hot chocolate and turned on the fireplace.









0 comments: