Sunday, August 17, 2008

He's here!!!






Brian and little Brian, My Tooters, flew in yesterday from AL. We had so much fun hanging out. Grandma had lots of toys to plays with and I think LB and I played with all of them. He is now walking which is soooo adorable. I brought my two dogs down as well. Hannah ran away from LB everytime LB came close to her and Lucy thought is was fun to have someone around who was her hieght. She really wanted LB's pacifier. We ate Mom's famous tacos and at one point LB had beans in his eye...ewww. Me, LB and Grandma walked around to the neighborhood to show off the grandbaby to the neighbors. Grandma actually carried LB through the neighborhood and I think we learned a valuable lesson. Go buy a stroller, one year olds are to heavy to carry!!! :) Uncle Danny came home from work and LB was so excited. Danny is so good with kids and LB loved all the attention. We are going back to visit later this week and I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

awwwwww. I love my Little man (and my Honey too). Thanks for sharing pictures. What?! No stroller??. Hmmm. I'll have to check with Grandma A about that.

Hahahahah. I love that Grandma Mitchell went and showed him around the neighborhood. Such a proud Grandma. Too cute. I figured that Hannah would be a little hestitant but I knew that Lucy would be curious more than anything. I hope that B doesn't smother her. I'm glad that your Tooters can break the dogs in of having little ones around the house. Between Katie's little girl and Tooters they'll be ready for itty bitty feet running around the house. He's having a great time I can tell. Thanks again for the pictures. I loooove them.

Daniel said...

man i so love the little guy. cant wait for little bruno so i can have 2 to play with. then when lara and jim plus 6 comes over i will have 8 to play with..woohoo