Monday, August 4, 2008

I Couldn't Handle It!!!

Most of you know this about me but I will share anyways. I like all my cans in the pantry facing forward with labels showing, in my refrigerator everything is front faced, I fold my towel a certain way and will not let Jim fold them because he doesn’t fold them right. My dishes are colorized and I like to have my clothes in the closets colorized as well. I like to go to a restaurant and see all the sugar packets facing one way and the colors not mixed. If they are not that way I will fix them while I wait for my meal (sugar, sweet n low then equal). I like my money all in the same direction and the face of the bill facing up and my poker chips lined up evenly. Atleast until Jim's friend's realized that I have them even and then the poker chips get knocked over.

So, need less to say... I had to fix my layout on my Blog because it was driving me nuts!!! For some reason my profile and links were at the bottom of the page instead of being on the side of the page. So, I tried to deal with it but every time I looked at my page it drove me bonkers. I do not have any posts but the next 6 weekends are going to be jam packed so I will have pictures and stories to share. We are going to Vegas, a Wedding, My little Brother is coming to California with my nephew (though it will not be the same without Becky), Birthday parties, a Labor Day BBQ and we are going to the lake. Fun, fun and more fun!!!

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Cute layout. I need to change mine out. Who's getting married? We are looking forward to future posts and pictures. The weekend is almost here. I'm excited for ya. It should be fun.