Monday, October 20, 2008

Before and After

This Saturday, Jim and I are having a Halloween Party. Normally we have the annual Halloween Party at Jennifer's house (my SIL) but we get the pleasure (aka. stress) of having it at our house. So, need less to say I am stressing myself out and in return driving Jim crazy. I want the house to be perfect. On Saturday I deep cleaned the Master Bathroom and cleaned out our closet. I gave away 4 large black trash bags of Jim and my clothes. That was a job in itself. Today, after work and dinner I decided to tackle the computer room. I can honestly say with embarassment that the pictures do not do it justice. The room was terrible!!! Hannah has not been able get to the papasan for months now. There was a small walkway from the door to the computer and sometime we could get to the window to open it. Sooo.. here are my before and after pictures. Jim was very sweet and dusted the months of dirt for me.
BEFORE...

AFTER...












BEFORE...

AFTER...












BEFORE...

AFTER...












I don't know what happened or how that room became the collect all but I promise we are not normally that messy. ha-ha. really!

2 comments:

GramsCookies said...

Way To Go Lara & Jim!!!

Can you come and help me....

Mitchell4 said...

Awesome Job Lara. Wanna come do my house? j/k It looks great. How are the party plans going? i wish that i waa there I hope that your feeling better.