Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dressing Cinderella...

All she needed was her glass slippers....


Yesterday, Aunt Deb, Monica, Michelle and Brittany (Ryan's Sister) and I went with Stephanie to look at wedding dresses. It was a lot of fun and Stephanie looked beautiful in all the dresses she tried on. There was one moment were I did get a little teary eyed but shhhh, we'll keep that a secret. There is definitely a 3 way tie for which dress Stephanie liked the most so I thought I would post the pictures so you can decide which dress you like the best for Stephanie.

Also, look in the background when you are looking at Dress #4. The little girl sitting in the chair Stephanie's future niece. She was so adorable and loved watching her Aunt Stephanie try on dresses. Sooo, sweet!


Dress #1:




Dress #2:




Dress #3:




Dress # 4:



Dress 5:


Dress #6:

5 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

I'm so happy for her. She looks gorgeous. Gee. They all look beautiful. #1 is in my top 3. Dress shopping is so fun.

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

That's a tough one, she looks gorgeous in all of them!

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

OK I had to go back and look again. #4 and #6 are my 2 favs.

Roxie said...

#3, #4, and #6 look Beautiful! although they all look beautiful, those are my fav's!

Robert & Erin said...

I love #1!