Sunday, August 30, 2009

Girl's Day Out

Sunday was a fun "Girl's Day Out" for Stephanie and me. The most important thing on our list was to go see Stephanie's wedding dress. Before we did that, Ryan took Stephanie and I out to eat then we dropped him off before we went to see the dress. Stephanie's right, it is a beautiful wedding dress and the pictures do not do the dress justice. Stephanie glows when she puts it on. I watched her as she stare in the mirror at herself in a white dress. It's crazy to think my little cousin is getting married. Of course, I cant post any picture of her in her dress because Ryan is very noisy and will probably check on here to see what picture I put up. {{wink}} caught ya Ryan!

While Steph and I were waiting, we went through the bridemaid's dresses. The pink dress is the style that we like so far and the green is the color Stephanie thinks she wants to go with. We will get the Bridesmaids together soon to go look at styles together.

After dress shopping, we went back to the house to look at ceremony sites, reception site, invitations, colors, photographers, wedding ideas, florists, cakes... and so on and so on. Ryan was with us while we were looking at everything and to my surprise, he is very interested in all the idea and would like to be a part of all the decisions. I know, that's not like most Grooms but it was very cute to see how excited he is as well.

1 comments:

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Its fun, isn't it? The dresses look cute. You're lookin' skinnier, girly!