Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Stephanie's SURPRISE PARTY

It was a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY that Stephanie will never ever forget...

Stephanie's boyfriend Ryan and I got an idea to throw Stephanie a SURPRISE 25th Birthday Party and with the help of Aunt Deb and lots of planning, we pulled it off... You know how much I LOVE party planning.

On Saturday I picked Stephanie up from her house at about 12:00 and we went to lunch at Don Marcos which is a Mexican restaurant around the corner. We had Margaritas, chip and salsa and lunch. It was yummy,especially the Margaritas!! :) After lunch, I took Stephanie to go get manicures and pedicures at Stephanie's favorite salon. Then the Surprise began... I blind folded Stephanie when she got in the car and drove. I drove until she could not tell me which direction we were in. All she could do was laugh. She kept thinking I was driving super fast and I kept assuring her that I was only going 70 on the freeway. So, we arrived at the party and I got her out of the car. Ryan was standing in front of her and told her to remove the blindfold. She did and 60 people yelled "SURPRISE!!!" It was awesome. She was so shocked. The evening went on and once the sunset was behind the tree line, Ryan played a video that he had made Stephanie. It had it all planned out. He had the screen and projector all set up. It was the sweetest thing ever. The video started from when she was born, growing up and then when they met. The video paused for a second and then these words came up on the screen, "Stephanie, I have one more question. Please stand up and turn around." Stephanie did and Ryan dropped to one knee and proposed to her. It was perfect! Not a dry eye in the place. I hope you enjoy the pictures....

So no more party planning, its now time for wedding planning.

0 comments: