Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Justin & Jenny's Wedding

As many of you know, Jim and I went to Vegas this past weekend for my friends wedding. Justin's and I have know each other since my Sophmore year in high school so needless to say we have seen each others good sides and bad sides. This weekend I saw one of Justin's best side... Justin, in love. Now Jenny (the Bride) and I have never met but both of us had heard so much about the other and we couldnt wait to meet each other. After meeting her, I see why he feel in love with her. She is beautiful, smart, confident, outgoing and most of all she loves Justin. It was great to see how in love they were. I love going to weddings because it reminds you of why you got married. How in love you were and how much you have gone through together to get where you are today. While Jim and I were waiting for the ceremony to start, there was music playing in the back ground and Jim and my wedding song came on. It was a very sweet reminder of our wedding day.
I am so happy for Justin and Jenny and I cant wait to watch their marriage grow.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Weddings are so fun.Your soo right. You can't help but remember your special day .. the promises you made to each other and the love you felt. It's neat that your song came on. Her dress is so pretty. Justin is such a good guy. I'm so happy for them.

GramsCookies said...

Wow Justin looks so happy and what a beautiful young lady. I'm glad he found that special one.
I remember a few phone calls from him as he was searching...
Congrats Justin and Jenny!